Subject: [ubl-ndrsc] Native Context Paper for Joint Review with LCSC inBarcelona

NDRSC Team,

Per today's NDRSC discussion, attached is my initial native context paper
that needs to be discussed jointly with the Library Committee in Barcelona.
I wish I could be there but have other obligations with the Aerospace
Industry Association holding their face-to-face meeting in the Washington
D.C. area.

If possible, I would appreciate any comments/questions/concerns you might
have such that they could be addressed prior to the meeting next week.

Enjoy Barcelona!

 <<draft-schuldt-native-context-position-paper-01.doc>>
Ronald L. Schuldt
Senior Staff Systems Architect
Lockheed Martin Enterprise Information Systems
11757 W. Ken Caryl Ave. #F521 MP DC5694
Littleton, CO 80127
303-977-1414
ron.l.schuldt@lmco.com

draft-schuldt-native-context-position-paper-01.doc