Subject: [ubl-ndrsc] Re: [ubl-lcsc] New recommendations/comments from the NDR SC

Do you mean a complete list of schema review comments?  Yes, we're
going to continue to review this material and make comments.  However,
I hope that more and more of our "comments" will probably be in the
form of fledgling NDRs rather than vague advice!

If you mean a complete list of recommendations that came out of the
F2F, I think I sent you all the ones that we actually voted on.  It
appears that the current methodology-and-schema-generation process is
adhering to the draft set of NDRs that we've got now (with the
exception of code lists but we know that's in a ton of flux, and with
the exception of some modnamver subtleties that we need to discuss).

	Eve