Subject: [ubl-ndrsc] Re: [ubl-cmsc] Minutes (raw) from 18-22 March 2002 NDR/CMSC meet ings in Barcelona

Eve L. Maler wrote:

> Matthew Gertner wrote:
>
>> Great stuff!
>

> We were pretty happy with it too!
>
>> Anyway, I'm finalizing the brand new Context Methodology portal right
>> now,
>> and I'd like to get the use cases on there with Eduardo's comments. There
>> are a number of things in the minutes that aren't entirely clear to me,
>> however. Would it be possible to schedule a call with someone
>> (Eduardo?) to
>> discuss some of this and get me up to speed? If there is enough
>> interest in
>> a follow-on discussion to organize a fully fledged conference call, this
>> would be another alternative. What is the general feeling on this?
>

> My feeling is that more telecon time on this, applied early and often,
> will result in huge progress.  So one thing to consider is an additional
> telecon per week; I'm willing to commit to that.  Another thing to
> consider is to combine the NDR and CM work (since so much of it is
> starting to be intertwined), and then timeshare on the calls.

At the risk of making our calls incredibly long, this would be my preference.
However, I could also live with two calls per week, if that's what others
want.

> For starters, having a targeted telecon with Eduardo and possibly Bill
> might clear up any of your questions.  (And hey, if you invite everyone
> along and they show up, you can consider it a CM SC meeting. :-)

Matt, it's your call...

--
Eduardo Gutentag               |         e-mail: eduardo.gutentag@Sun.COM
XML Technology Center          |         Phone:  (510) 986-3651 x73651