Subject: [ubl-ndrsc] Comments on NDR position papers

Just in case some of you are not on the ubl-comment list (you really
should be!), please check out the comments on NDR position papers here:

   http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl-comment/200204/msg00018.html

We will need to discuss how to provide better guidance in our next
deliverable on how to send us comments, and we also need to discuss how
to field the comments received so far.  (E.g., should we do formal
Dispositions of Comments, or what?)

	Eve