Subject: [ubl-ndrsc] Agenda for 24 April 2002 UBL NDR SC meeting

Agenda for 24 April 2002 UBL NDR SC meeting

NOTE: We have two hours for NDR SC work this week, rather than one,
because Matt has scheduled an alternate time for CM SC work.  So let's
get a lot done!  Please do your reading beforehand and try to get your
actions done.

The NDR SC will meet by phone on Wednesday, 24 April 2002, at 11am-1pm
Eastern Standard Time:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2002&mon=04&day=24&hour=15&min=0&sec=0

The NDR SC portal was last updated 23 April 2002:

   http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ubl/ndrsc/

Please use the following dial-in information, which will remain the same
through at least June 26:

   Toll-free (from the U.S.)         +1 888 232 0361
   International access/caller-paid  +1 805 240 9673
   Participant code                  165-412

NDR SC agenda:

1. Roll call (quorum is 8)
    See member list at http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ubl/ndrsc/

2. Acceptance of minutes of previous meeting

    17 April 2002 F2F meeting:
    http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl-ndrsc/200204/msg00048.html

3. Adoption of agenda (please send suggestions *before* meeting)

4. Status review

    Action items (review only the "A" items):

    Everyone: