Subject: Re: [ubl-ndrsc] Proposal 3 in our CCTS feedback [ and other CCTScomments ]

as a matter of procedure, i suggest we promote this debate and any other
CCTS comment discussions to the 'UBL list' (ubl@lists.oasis-open.org)

this topic is relevant to LCSC, NDR and all UBL members.

So that we keep co-ordinated, it has been agreed that Bill, Lisa and I
will be the editing team for UBL comments to the CCTS. Here is the
current status of play...

* Bill is tasked with rewording proposal 1 "The CC model should include
the concept of property"

* Bill and Tim reword proposal 2 "Specify that the name of a property
(i.e. Property Term) describes the use of a Basic Core Component by an
Aggregate Core Component."

* Eve needs to reword/crispen proposal 3 "Only 'Representation Term' be
used for CC definitions and that Core Component Types become redundant."
{some further discussion on this already}

* Sue/Arofan will reword proposal 4 "Have a set of Representation Terms,
which function as "semantic primitives,""

We shall be putting out a revised version of the complete submission for
review over this forthcoming weekend (april 27-28).

This gives us time to have a list discussion before we present a
near-to-final draft for the LCSC meeting Tuesday and the NDR on the
Wednesday. We can then make (editorial) mods before submitting it to
CCTS on the Friday.

--
regards
tim mcgrath