Subject: [ubl-ndrsc] Minutes for 15 May 2002 UBL NDR SC meeting

Minutes for 15 May 2002 UBL NDR SC meeting

1. Roll call (quorum is 8)              Straw poll on local vs. global
      * Bill Burcham        YES                   L
      * Mavis Cournane      YES                   L?
      * Mark Crawford       awol
      * Fabrice Desré       YES                   G(Q)
      * Matt Gertner        regrets
      * Arofan Gregory      YES                   G(Q)
      * Jessica Glace       YES                   G(Q)
      * Eduardo Gutentag    YES (dropped y:20)
      * John Larmouth       regrets
      * Eve Maler           YES                   ?
      * Sue Probert         YES (x:58)            ?
      * Lisa Seaburg        YES                   G(Q)?
      * Gunther Stuhec      YES (y:02)            L?
      * Paul Thorpe         YES                   ?

      Phil Griffin has dropped to observer, at least for now.  Quorum
      reached.

2. Acceptance of minutes of previous meetings

     http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl-ndrsc/200205/msg00002.html

     http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl-ndrsc/200205/msg00007.html

     Both accepted.

3. Adoption of agenda