Subject: [ubl-ndrsc] Joint NDR and LCSC Conference Call

Dear all
on behalf of Ever Maler, the chair of NDR, I wish to notify you that there will
be joint calls between the LCSC and NDR SC on Tuesday and Wednesday September
3rd and 4th respectively. The details for Tuesday's call are below. Wednesday's
call will be at NDR's usual time with usual dial-in details.

You are requested to attend both conference calls as we need to resolve the
containership issue (see minutes of 28-08-2002). Please send me regrets if you
are not able to participate on Tuesday.

The dial-in details for Tuesday's call are (note California Time):

Tuesday 20th August between 8-10 a.m California time
(http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2002&mon=08&day=2
0&hour=15&min=0&sec=0)

The numbers to call are:
+1 954 797 0718 (international)