Subject: [ubl-ndrsc] Planning the next few weeks

Mavis was just suggesting to me that it might be more practical for us
to issue our next NDR snapshot *after* the F2F, instead of before.  This
would have the benefit keeping the draft stable for a while, rather than
outdating it as soon as we make our first F2F decision.  We would also
be able to work through the document (and copies of our previous
minutes) while all in the same room, preferably with the NDR document
displayed on the projector.

I like the idea, and I don't think it would have any negative impact on
the LC SC schedule.  Also, with the time we're spending in joint
sessions this week and next, it's probably better to move our editorial
cycle around a little bit.

Is anyone *not* okay with this?  (I think I should also ask our upcoming
OAG speaker if we can reschedule him to a non-joint meeting time...)

	Eve

Sun Microsystems                            cell +1 781 883 5917
XML Web Services / Industry Initiatives      eve.maler @ sun.com