OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

ubl-ndrsc message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]

Subject: [ubl-ndrsc] Agenda for 11 September 2002 UBL NDR SC meeting (joint mtgw/LC SC)

Agenda for 11 September 2002 UBL NDR SC meeting

The NDR SC will meet by phone on Wednesday, 4 September 2002:

- From 11:30am-1:00pm Eastern Daylight Time, the NDR SC and LC SC will
   meet jointly.  PLEASE NOTE that this is a change from the original
   plan!  The joint portion of the meeting is first, not last, to allow
   Tim McGrath to get some sleep. :-)

- From 1:00-1:30pm EDT, the NDR SC will conduct other NDR-specific


Please use the following dial-in information:

     Toll-free (from the U.S.)         +1 888 422 7141
     International access/caller-paid  +1 334 832 4208
     Participant code                  242-630

1. Roll call (quorum is 8)

2. Joint session begins: containership

    - Review Tim's paper:


      and any subsequent writeup that he's able to prepare before
      we meet.  Attempt to get joint agreement (though it may be
      unofficial) on modeling and representation of containers.

      We are also expecting Gunther to send his suggestions for
      additional kinds of containers beyond the three outlined last
      week.  (And did Ray or someone else also have an action item?)

3. NDR-only session begins: Acceptance of minutes of previous meeting

    4 September 2002

4. Schedule planning

    - Do we want to publish the NDR document before the F2F, or after?
    - Do we still want to skip the September 25 meeting?
    - What items do we consider high-priority right now?

     A+ Containership IN PROGRESS
     A+ Embedded documentation NEARLY DONE
     A Code lists DONE
     A Dates and times IN PROGRESS
     A Nested supplementary components IN PROGRESS
     A Identifier references and whether to pass content by reference
     A- Local vs. global elements
     B Updating guiding principles
     B Modnamver URN/schema location
     B Referencing of content, e.g. for attachments
     C Facets
     C Wildcards/open content
     C Nillability
     C Aggregation of similar information for XPath V1.0 addressing

5. Review open action items

     - Write content referencing paper. IN PROGRESS
     - Send date/time NDR snippets to Mavis. IN PROGRESS
     - With Arofan, prepare samples of how to handle second-tier
       attributes. IN PROGRESS
     - Bring the donkey to Burlington!

     - Update modnamver paper by September 11.
     - Start an email thread proposing a schema location solution.
     - NEW: Start a thread on RTs in aggregates and possible NDR
       document bugs in this area.

6. Adjourn

Eve Maler                                        +1 781 442 3190
Sun Microsystems                            cell +1 781 883 5917
XML Web Services / Industry Initiatives      eve.maler @ sun.com

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]

Powered by eList eXpress LLC