Subject: [ubl-ndrsc] Portal updates

Dear all
I have done some work on updating our portal with all our minutes etc.

However, I would appreciate it if those of you with position papers would check
the portal and make sure I have the correct version on the portal. This will
save us hassle at the F2F as we will know what version is the latest.

Many thanks
Mavis