Subject: [ubl-ndrsc] Additional Representation Terms for built-in datatypes

Hello all,
we have been working our way through the date and time section of the NDR document. This proposed rule has been formulated. However, as we do not have any Representation Terms for the additional built in datatypes in XML schema part 2 we need to decide what to do. Our proposed rule is:

[R ] There is a one to one correspondence between Core Component Types and Representation Terms. Where additional property terms like Year, YearMonth, are used then the additional built in datatypes from XML Schema part 2 must be used. These additional datatypes are: xsd:gYear, xsd:gYearMonth, xsd:gMonth, xsd:gMonthDay, and xsd:gDay.

Kind regards,

	Mavis & Gunther