Subject: [ubl-ndrsc] Update Draft 18_12 NDR document

Dear All
Gunther and Mavis have laboured hard and long here in Heidelberg to bring you the very latest on Date and Time i.e. Chapter 7 of the NDR document. Certain aspects require attention and these issues have been mailed separately to the list. We would appreciate discussion and resolution so that we can put this chapter finally to be.

Regards
Mavis & Gunther

 <<wd-ublndrsc-ndrdoc-18_Rulesv012.zip>>