Subject: [ubl-ndrsc] FW: First XML-Schema example of Boeing CCSD V.1.1

> Hello all,

finally I developed a script that can process every kind of excel-spreadsheet of Core Components into the common XSD-Schema output, which is defined by UBL.

The attachment includes the first example of the CCSD Boeing version 1.1. It includes the XML schema for ACC + BCCs as well as a schema for all CCTs. I have still some problems with the facets. But I will solve this one. If I have a result, I can send the schema of ABIEs and BBIEs to you, too. I
hope, I can do this today.

> I don't know really, which of the BCCs are defined in the two ACC Order and LineItem. I putted some BCCs into the ACCs according my feeling. I hope this definition is ok. Otherwise, please send me a newer version of Excel-Spreadsheet, where the ACCs are defined with all necessary BCCs.

Kind regards,

	Gunther