Subject: [ubl-ndrsc] Today's NDR call

Dear all
Today's NDR call was cancelled as critical mass was not reached. We rec
eived regrets from Gunther, and Michael Grimley. Michael was able to attend
as was Jessica. Please send regrets for next week to me or Lisa if you find
you are unable to attend.

Let's reach quorum and get work done next week!

Regards
Mavis