Subject: [ubl-ndrsc] Specification part of all Core Component Types

Title: Specification part of all Core Component Types

Hello Lisa,

I'm finished my part of all Core Component Types a little bit earlier. This is my christmas present to you, now. I hope you'll really happy about it.

I hope, I have all information in it. May be, there are some inconsistencies and some mistakes. Is it possible, to review this paper.

I wish you and all of the UBL NDRSC merry christmas and a happy new year.

I'm in vacation until the 6th of January. But I'll be back from my skiing holiday at January, 2nd and can report me after than.

Kind regards,

        Gunther

<<UBL_CCT_0p1.zip>>