Subject: [ubl-ndrsc] New Business Documents

Title: New Business Documents

Hello all,

I generated XML schemas of the newest versions of the LCSC business documents (including the Invoice_v0p2 from Mike). I fixed the bugs, so the cardinality and definition is always correct now. You will find at the of each XML-Schema the root element of the specific business document.

I wish you all merry christmas and a happy new year.

Kind regards,

        Gunther

<<UBL_BusinessDocuments_0p2.zip>>