Subject: RE: [ubl-ndrsc] Joint NDR/LC calls Tuesday and Wednesday

Matt wrote -

> This might be an inappropriate question to ask at this stage of the
> game, but I do feel that problems in the prototyping phase are a clear
> sign that design principles should be, at very least, reevaluated and
> (presumably) reaffirmed, so I'll play the role of devil's
> advocate here.

Matt,

I don't have a problem reevaluating if the problems are purely technical, I do have a problem reevaluating when it appears the problem is largely due to a reliance on a set of scripts to produce schema from a spreadsheet.  Especially when those arguments are counter to the concept of a business library.  I have yet to see anything in Bill's or Gunter's arguments that are otherwise.

Mark