Subject: RE: [ubl-ndrsc] Actual version of UBL library as well as the perlscript

 Hello Bill and all,

I'm so sorry. I generated a new package with config.xsd, too.

Kind regards,

     Gunther

-----Original Message-----
From: Burcham, Bill
To: Stuhec, Gunther
Sent: 22.01.2003 14:31

The package is missing config.xsd.

-----Original Message-----
From: Stuhec, Gunther [mailto:gunther.stuhec@sap.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 22, 2003 6:44 AM
To: UBL-LCSC (ubl-lcsc@lists.oasis-open.org);
ubl-ndrsc@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [ubl-ndrsc] Actual version of UBL library as well as the perl
script

Hello all,

I apologize that I'm a little bit late. But fixed some another bugs
within the perl script. That needed a little bit more time. Now, I
generated with the modified and bug fixed perl script the libraries as
discussed.

--> I deleted "Details" from each aggregate.
--> The namespaces are according our conventions.

Kind regards,

        Gunther

<<baseline_21-01-03.zip>>