Subject: RE: [ubl-ndrsc] Complete Package: UBL_Library_0p70_22-01-03b.zip

Hello Bill,

in (1), we have to ask the LCSC. Otherwise, we can define on complex type and two global declared elements based on this complex type. We need two global elements, because there are two different dictionary entry names. For this requirement, I have to develop a further function. Because, I didn't
implemented this feature yet.

Why and where do you need an namespace and a prefix 'bie'. In the schema for reusable types? Than, we will get always the prefix 'bie' in every instance. Is that the way, which we defined it?

Kind regards,

	Gunther

-----Original Message-----
From: Burcham, Bill [mailto:Bill_Burcham@stercomm.com]
Sent: Mittwoch, 22. Januar 2003 20:50
To: Stuhec, Gunther; 'ubl-lcsc@lists.oasis-open.org '; 'ubl-ndrsc@lists.oasis-open.org '

Why in (1) do we need another ABIE (Foreign Exchange_ Contract. Details)
with a structure identical to an existing one (Transport_ Contract.
Details).  Why does not ASBIE 'Exchange Rate.Foreign Exchange.Contract'
simply refer to the original ABIE?  (of course, if it did so, its dictionary
entry name would change but you get the point)

Also, as a reminder Ken's issues regarding namespaces: a) targetNamespace
and b) prefix 'bie' are still outstanding.