Subject: [ubl-ndrsc] Re: [ubl-lcsc] Finalizing the LC Package for Monday 27thJanuary

Tim,

I may have missed it, but I don't currently have a LCSC meeting (conference call) or joint LCSC/NDRSC scheduled for Monday Jan 27th and yes, I think its appropriate.  I am willing to set this call up, but if it is already scheduled, can someone send out the details?

Thanks

marion

Marion A. Royal
202.208.4643 (Office)