Subject: [ubl-ndrsc] Final schemas for validation and confirmation.

Please find attached the final set of schemas for 0p70.

These include the 'namespace' changes suggested by Bill Burcham
(http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl-lcsc/200301/msg00151.html) as
applied to the lastest schemas  from Gunther
(http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl-lcsc/200301/msg00138.html).
 The Perl script has been modified to qualify all reusable elements with
their namespace ("cat:").  However the schema headers have been hand
crafted - so these cannot be automatically re-generated.

For the change log, I have also made changes to the UBL ID.

Firstly, all UBL IDs are now unique across the library, I manually
edited the values so that:
Reusable types have UBL000*, Order elements have UBL100*, Order Response
Simple UBL200*, Order Response 300*, Cancellation 400*, Despatch Advice
500*, Receipt Advice 600* and Invoice 700* numbers.  I realise this is
not a technical requirement but it keeps to the principal of what a
unique ID is.

Secondly, I realised that elements that referenced Reusable elements
used different UBL IDs.  For example  IssueDate in Order had UBL000003
and in Reusable it was UBL000138?? My solution is to not specify a UBL
ID for referenced definitions and rely on the source defintions to
define the UBL ID.  This supports the idea of re-use and common element