Subject: [ubl-ndrsc] updates to modnamever

Hi all,

Per our discussion on Wednesday, I've made some additions to the modnamever document.  I bumped the version numer to "06".

The only change I made was to enumerate 4 options in Section 9 for module decomposition (which was previously empty).  After a bit of discussion on this, we should update Section 10 which provides the recommendation for modules.  Right now, the recommendation for modules is open-ended, allowing for "internal schemas" but providing no rules for when to use them or how to decompose a namespace into modules.

Cheers,
  Dave Carlson