Subject: [ubl-ndrsc] this week's call

Dear all
as I am sure you are aware we have a call tomorrow 16;30-18:30 GMT. I will
provide dial in details and the agenda in my next mail.

However, I wish to remind you all to provide regrets in advance if you can't
make it. We are on a very tight release schedule and we have alot to do.
Looking forward to having quorum and making some decisions.

Regards
Mavis