Subject: [ubl-ndrsc] Agenda: UBL NDRSC Call 26 February 2003

Dear all
please find attached the agenda for today's NDR call. So far I have regrets
from one person only so I look forward to having a full quorum.

Regards
Mavis
The NDR SC will meet by phone on Wednesday, February 26 2003 from
16:30-18:30 GMT:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/
Please use the following dial-in information:

      Toll-free (from the U.S.): +1 888 422-7116
     Int'l Access/Caller Paid Dial In Number: +1 608 250-1828
     PARTICIPANT CODE: 398769

1.  Roll Call and Welcome from the chair (Mavis), assignment of co-chair to
take minutes.

2.  Acceptance of minutes from previous 2 meetings

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl-ndrsc/200302/msg00068.html
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl-ndrsc/200302/msg00072.html

3.  Adoption of agenda/schedule planning

4. Review priorities and assignment of work items (Mavis/Lisa/Mark)

5. Review NDR release schedule (Lisa)

6. Review latest position on Modnamver (Bill)

7. Review Codelist output (Lisa)

8. Updates on status of Local vs Global (Jim)

9. Result of email voting on Embedded Documentation (Lisa)
Mavis Cournane
Cognitran Ltd
+44 7816 904739