Subject: Re: [ubl-ndrsc] XML and Polymorphism

Not having been on the call this week (sorry), I have what is, no doubt,
a dumb question.  Does "polymorphism" here mean the ability of an
element to be bound to two *unrelated* types at one time (something XSD
doesn't really allow), or the notion that Arofan/Eduardo introduced at
XML 2002, which is more like "Elements can be understood in terms of
their explicitly bound type and also as any ancestor thereof"?  The
latter will not be understood by most people as polymorphism, I believe.
  It's just inheritance.

	Eve