Subject: Agenda for 19 March 2003

Please use the following dial-in information:

     Toll-free (from the U.S.): +1 888 422-7116
     Int'l Access/Caller Paid Dial In Number: +1 608 250-1828
     PARTICIPANT CODE: 398769

1.  Roll Call and Welcome from the chair (Lisa), assignment of co-chair to take minutes.

2.  Acceptance of minutes from previous two meetings

I couldn't find a way to get to the archive, so I am attaching a text version of the minutes from last week.

3.  Adoption of agenda/schedule planning

4.  Kavi Issues, Discussion of member lists (Lisa) -

5.  Review NDR release schedule (Mark)

6.  Review of Project List:

A+ NDR document update (in progress)
A Code list rules and schema template - (in progress, discussed and formulated more rules in this call)
A Embedded documentation (in progress)
A Local vs. global elements - (rediscussion closed on March 17th. Discussed further in this call)
A Namespace rules (getting into NDR main doc)
A Versioning rules (getting into NDR main doc) - in progress
A Context Methodology (only comments from Mark so far, to be discussed further next week)
B Common Core Components documentation - (in progress, Gunther is speaking directly with reviewers of this in San Diego this week. Will have a call with Mavis next week to put it all together)
B Containership (to be put first on the agenda for next week)
7.  Review of Sub Committees:
    Library Content SC (Sue),  LCSC QA Team, working on comments (Sue/Anne)
        - LCSC Schedule is attached, please review, we will discuss.
        - All comments to date have been assigned to QA Team owners.
        - NDR QA Team update, will they make the Friday Call?
    Tools and Techniques (Gunther)
    Context Methodology (Eduardo)

8.  Other Business?

9.  Adjourn

Lisa Seaburg
AEON LLC
Website:
http://www.aeon-llc.com/
Email:  lseaburg@aeon-llc.com
Alternative Email: xcblgeek@yahoo.com
Phone: 662-562-7676
Cellphone: 662-501-7676

"Remember that great love and great achievements involve great risk."

ScheduleMar2003.pdf