[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: MINUTES - 19 March 2003
Please use the following dial-in information:
Toll-free (from the U.S.): +1 888 422-7116
Int'l Access/Caller Paid Dial In Number: +1 608 250-1828
PARTICIPANT CODE: 398769
1. Roll Call and Welcome from the chair (Lisa), assignment of co-chair to take minutes.
Mavis Cournane - Regrets
Eve Maler -
Jim Wilson - Regrets
2. Acceptance of minutes from previous meetings
I couldn't find a way to get to the archive, so I am attaching a text version of the minutes from last week.
3. Adoption of agenda/schedule planning
Add agenda item: working relationship with ATG and X12.
4. Kavi Issues, Discussion of member lists (Lisa) -
5. Review NDR release schedule (Mark)
6. Review of Project List:
A+ NDR document update (in progress)
A Code list rules and schema template - (in progress, discussed and formulated more rules in this call)
A Embedded documentation (in progress)
A Local vs. global elements - (rediscussion closed on March 17th. Discussed further in this call)
A Namespace rules (getting into NDR main doc)
A Versioning rules (getting into NDR main doc) - in progress
A Context Methodology (only comments from Mark so far, to be discussed further next week)
B Common Core Components documentation - (in progress, Gunther is speaking directly with reviewers of this in San Diego this week. Will have a call with Mavis next week to put it all together)
B Containership (to be put first on the agenda for next week)
7. Review of Sub Committees:
Library Content SC (Sue), LCSC QA Team, working on comments (Sue/Anne)
- LCSC Schedule is attached, please review, we will discuss.
- All comments to date have been assigned to QA Team owners.
- NDR QA Team update, will they make the Friday Call?
Tools and Techniques (Gunther)
Context Methodology (Eduardo)
8. Other Business?
Alternative Email: email@example.com
"Remember that great love and great achievements involve great risk."