Subject: RE: [ubl-ndrsc] Comments spreadsheet

I don't see the feedback I submitted to Bill M. Tuesday.

-----Original Message-----
From: Anne Hendry [mailto:anne.hendry@sun.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 06, 2003 4:47 PM
To: ubl-ndrsc@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [ubl-ndrsc] Comments spreadsheet

Hi,

As requested in yesterday's NDR meeting, here's the link to the latest
comment spreadsheet
in a couple of formats:

http://oasis-open.org/committees/ubl/lcsc/doc/qateam/comments/0p70_comments.
sxc

http://oasis-open.org/committees/ubl/lcsc/doc/qateam/comments/0p70_comments.
xls

This contains the changes from last Friday's QA Team meeting discussion
as well as
updates that Bill has sent since then via email.  It will be updated
regularly as comments
come in.

-Anne