Subject: RE: [ubl-ndrsc] Comments spreadsheet

This'll sound fishy, but oh well. I just had a look a the doc I sent Bill M.
on Tuesday and it's got no content (on my disk and in my email history)!  So
I filled in a new one based on the original NDRSC comments
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl-lcsc/200302/msg00026.html The new
feedback form is attached.

-Bill

-----Original Message-----
From: Anne Hendry [mailto:anne.hendry@sun.com]
Sent: Friday, March 07, 2003 1:17 AM
To: Tim McGrath
Cc: Burcham, Bill; ubl-ndrsc@lists.oasis-open.org; 'bill.meadows@sun.com '

Yes, must be that filter!

Bill M.'s office was being moved a few days ago, so he had a lot of mail
that had piled up
over the course of the several days his system was down.  I see some new
comments he
deposited on the server yesterday, which I'm about to add to the
spreadsheet.  I don't see
yours there, Bill,  but the most recent one there is dated March 3rd.
 If you just sent yours
in on Tuesday 4 March, it's most likely still in the queue and will
appear shortly.

-Anne