Subject: Guidelines [Was: Re: [ubl-ndrsc] Slides on contextualizing UBL]

Thanks Eve, this reminds me that I promised yesterday that I'd send the Guidelines
for comments. Pls find it attached. I'm sending the OpenOffice version, which is
much smaller than the Word one. If someone has problems with this version, let
me know and I'll send them the Word version (I think I've solved the conversion
issue I was having, so it should be pretty similar to the OO one).

--
Eduardo Gutentag               |         e-mail: eduardo.gutentag@Sun.COM
Web Technologies and Standards |         Phone:  +1 510 550 4616 x31442

CustomizationGuideline-v01.2.sxw