Subject: Telecon on Wed April 2nd 2003

Dear all
just a reminder that our call will take place on Wed April 2nd at the usual
time 16:30-18:30 GMT. Dial in details will be provided with the agenda later
today.

To date I have not received any regrets so I am expecting full attendance on
the call. Please indicate to me if this is not the case for you.

Additionally, does anyone have any agenda items they would like me to add
outside of the ones collected on last week's call?

Regards
Mavis