Subject: Re: [ubl-ndrsc] Conference call

North America folks -- Mavis has just reminded me that summer time has
already started in Europe!  And those folks are on the call and doing
work.  So if you're able to join the call now, please do so...

	Eve

Mavis Cournane wrote:
> Dear all
> I have just started our conference call now at 16:30. I am not sure if
> anyone is going to make it?
>
> Thanks
> Mavis

Sun Microsystems                            cell +1 781 354 9441
Web Technologies and Standards               eve.maler @ sun.com