Subject: RE: [ubl-ndrsc] Position paper for semantic containers

Title: Message
Hello Tim,

that's correct. But we have seen that model groups (xsd:group) makes a problem to us. It is not possible to do an extension or a restriction of referred model groups. We think, this is k.o.-criteria. If we're interesting on this proposal, than we have to change the XML-schema structure or we have to send this new features as requirements to the XML schema working group.

Kind regards,

    Gunther

-----Original Message-----
From: Tim McGrath [mailto:tmcgrath@portcomm.com.au]
Sent: Freitag, 4. April 2003 02:01
To: Stuhec, Gunther
Cc: 'ubl-ndrsc@lists.oasis-open.org'

it seems to me that this is 'how to express mike's document assembly ideas in XSD'.  does the NDR group see this as well?

the title is misleading it should be "Expressing Object Classes (ACC and ABIEs) in XSD" - we should try and keep consistent terminology.

Stuhec, Gunther wrote:

Hello all,

I attached my paper about the semantic containers on to this mail. I send my paper to the group, because a couldn't find the new e-mail address from Arofan. Arofan, could you have a look on my paper, please.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

        Gunther

<<draft-stuhec-semcontainers-01.doc>>