Subject: Re: [ubl-ndrsc] Schedule for F2F

Hi folks-- On that Wednesday and Thursday, I will be able to call in
from 7am to 10am ET (which I believe is noon to 3pm GMT).  I hope that
works well with the F2F schedule!  I'll be on the call today, where we
can discuss refinements.

	Eve

Lisa Seaburg wrote:
> Mavis and I have started putting together the schedule for NDR at the
> F2F.  See below, we would love comments from the group on today's call.
>
> Monday
> Opening plenary  (Lisa will present)
> Afternoon:
> Issues to be discussed:
>     Local vs. Global
>
> Tuesday
> AM: more local vs global
> PM: Common Core Components
>
> Wednesday
> Eve Maler call in
> AM: Containership
> PM: Code Lists? finalised??
>
> Thursday
> (We should schedule call in, Eve Maler said she will call in, anybody else?)
> AM: edit NDR Doc
> PM: edit NDR Doc
>
> Friday (Lisa not there)
> Mark: Closing NDR presentation
Sun Microsystems                            cell +1 781 354 9441
Web Technologies and Standards               eve.maler @ sun.com