Subject: Groups - UBL TC Face to Face modified

UBL TC Face to Face has been modified by Lisa Seaburg (lseaburg@aeon-llc.com).

Event description:
The recommended hotel for your visit to London to attend the F2F
meeting in April is as follows:-

Thistle Tower Hotel
St Catherine's Way
London

The hotel is near the Tower Hill tube station. It is close to the Tower
of London, the Thames, and St Catherine's Dock (yachts and retired
Thames sailing barges). You can find a picture (the hotel is to the
right of Tower Bridge in the picture: it is not the bridge!) and other
details on www.thistlehotels.com/main/hotel/thistletower/index.xml BUT
PLEASE DO NOT BOOK DIRECT WITH THE HOTEL.

We have a block booking for 5 nights from Sunday April 27th through a
reservation company. Your individual bookings should be made through
them and NOT direct with the hotel. We have made them aware that some
individuals may wish to book further days on either side, for which I
suggest that you should be able to get a weekend rate. The price
arranged for the five weekday nights is £150 per night for single
occupancy of a double room, including VAT and full breakfast (a good
price for weekdays in London if you want a reasonable room). The agency
is:

EXPOTEL HOTEL RESERVATIONS
Tel:    +44 (0) 20 7372 2001
Fax:    +44 (0) 20 7624 4847
e-mail: events@expotel.com

You should quote the reservation number 11800538 and company code
APACS, asking for Emma or Nadine the group co-ordinator. To be sure of
getting one of the block booking rooms, PLEASE book at the very latest
by April 6th. Also please advise me as well as the agents, partly so
that I can keep an eye on booking numbers and also so that I can make
arrangements with our building security people.

Please would anyone booking at a different hotel also advise me for
security arrangements to be made.

Agenda:
Schedule for Face to Face, London:
Monday
Opening plenary  (Lisa will present)
Afternoon:
Danish Bankers (Stig Korsgaard) - Lisa needs to talk to Stig to set time and date.
Discussing the weeks schedule
Local vs. Global

Tuesday
AM: Common Core Components Document
PM: Code Lists? finalised??
Context Methodology (overview) (Eduardo)
Containership (after 2pm) (Arofan, Gunther)
    - Would like to invite Tim McGrath and Mike Adcock to attend this section of meeting, ask them when they are available.
Namespace and Versioning (overview)
Embedded Documentation (overview)

Wednesday
(We should schedule call in, Eve Maler said she will call in, anybody else?) (7-10am ET noon-3pm UK)
AM: Containership
PM: more Local vs Global

Thursday
(We should schedule call in, Eve Maler said she will call in, anybody else?) (7-10am ET noon-3pm UK)
AM: edit NDR Doc
Subgroup: Context Methodology
PM: Gunther's paper on Naming Length and Truncation Rules.
PM: edit NDR Doc

Friday (Lisa not there)
Mark to present Closing NDR Plenary

Date:  Monday, 28 April 2003
Time:  All Day
This event is one in a list of recurring events.
Other upcoming dates include:

Tuesday, 29 April 2003 All Day
Wednesday, 30 April 2003 All Day
Thursday, 01 May 2003 All Day
Friday, 02 May 2003 All Day

View event details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ubl/ubl-ndrsc/event.php?event_id=1159

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above link does not work for you, your email
application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to
browser.