Subject: SODSC Review Period

I am in the process of moving the SODSC website to hang off of my company website.  Temporary measures in hard times, OASIS no longer allows HTML pages, nor gives us the flexibility to create things like this.

I have started adding the latest recepient to the list, we also have valid XML "bestowal" instances to review.  The new link is:

http://www.aeon-llc.com/sodsc/index.html

Lisa