Subject: Re: [ubl-ndrsc] Correct call details

Mavis,

Thanks a bunch for the daily minutes and the con-call arrangements.
The resurrection of the dead donkey certainy has certainly added
spice to my morning coffee...

I won't be able to dial-in to join today due to last minute
stuff.  But I'll attempt to join in tomorrow afternoon.
May 1st is a public Labor Day holiday locally, so I'll try to
do some labor by dialing in.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Chin Chee-Kai