Subject: Minutes NDRSC - 14 May 2003

1.  Roll Call and Welcome from the chair (Lisa), assignment of co-chair to
take minutes.

Attended:  Mark Crawford, Jack Gager, Mavis Cournane, Lisa Seaburg, Ann
Hendry, Eduardo Gutentag, Paul Thorpe, Tony Coates

2.  Acceptance of minutes from previous meetings:  (Do we need to approve
minutes from London?)

We will need to accept the minutes from the London meeting.  There will be 9
sets of minutes to go through and accept.  Mark still needs to QA the last
two days, then Mavis will send out.

20030514:  Mavis get last two days of London minutes sent out, after Mark
goes through them.

3.  Adoption of agenda/schedule planning

Upcoming Call Schedule:

Looks good for now, changed Mavis and Mark over the next two calls.

May 14 - Lisa, chair (Decisions moved)
May 21 - Mavis, chair (Decisions voted)
May 28 - Mark, chair (Editorial Work)
June 4 - Lisa, chair (Editorial Review)
June 11 - Mark, chair (Editorial Review)
June 18 - Mavis, chair (NDR 1.0 & Code List SC approval)
June 25 - Lisa, chair (NDR 1.0 and UBL CL Comm. Spec)
July 2 - Mark, chair (Clist & NDR 1.0 OASIS review)
July 9 - Mavis, chair (Clist & NDR 1.0 OASIS review)
July 16 - Lisa, chair (Clist & NDR 1.0 OASIS review)
July 23 - Mark, chair  (Clist & NDR 1.0 OASIS review)
July 28 - Aug 1 - Face to Face Montreal (Process OASIS NDR/Clist review)

4. Review NDR release schedule (Mark)  We will need a first draft out the
week of  4 June, is this possible?

MC:  That I what I am working for.  So for now leave as is.

5. Review of decisions made in London:  See minutes from London meetings.
Also Mavis has an Action Item to go through past minutes and make a
collection of decisions made.  These need to be gone through and make sure
they reflect in the NDR rules.

Add these to the agenda:
    1.  Naming rules for the business documents themselves. This would be
the name it is referred to, it is the semantics. See Gunther's paper.
        Gunther was supposed to post the paper, not done, yet.
        This is the rule for naming of the root element.  Is there a rule in
NDR main document.
        EG:  There are already rules for how to compose the names, these are
the CCTS rules.  If you follow them correctly, you have named your root
element.

20030514:  Lisa add double check NDR rules for business document naming as
agenda item for QA of NDR document.
20030514:  Start issue thread on email for this topic.  Ann Hendry will put
out email on this.  She is grouping the comments from the comment review and
will send out each one separately.

    2.  Naming rules for the business document files.

20030514:  UBL chairs will have paper regarding the naming convention to be
used.

    3.  Security digital signatures on each document. They would like to
have a rule about this.
        The LCSC is looking for feedback from NDR about this.  David Burdett
gave them a presentation about this.

    4.  LCSC thinks they should be creating the control library for the
abbreviations and acromyns.

20030514:  Yes, we agree.  Mavis and Lisa will send email of discussions to
the LCSC list.

MC:  It occurs to me that someone should go back through minutes and make
sure all rules are reflected in minutes.
Mavis:  How long do we have to do this?  I can do it, but need timeframe.
MC:  By the end of next week.

20030514:  Mavis to go through minutes and have list of rules that need to
be reflected in the minutes.

6.  Other Business:

Discussion of the reverse engineering of the schema to check the Perl script
and Chee-Kai's program.
- LCSC has looked at the results.
- Chee-Kai had used the NDR rules and created another program to create
schema, some of which seemed.

20030514:  Reverse engineering of the schema. The NDR QA team should be
checking to see of the Perl script has any rules in it that are not
documented in the NDR document.  Also check for current NDR rules to make
sure they are reflected in the schema.

Codelists document:  Tony Coates had comments.  Issues with code lists
change quickly and that our

200305014:  Lisa will send Code List document to Tony, and they will
continue conversation on code lists.

Set up a NDR QA Team teleconference call:  NDR QA: Jack, Mike, Lisa, Kurt,
Matt, Kris
16 May 2003 - Friday: 8am PST:

7.  Adjorn

Agenda Items for Next Week:
Digital Signatures
NDR QA Team work
Code List Rules document (Lisa and Tony)

ACTION ITEMS FOR NEXT WEEK:

20030514:  Mavis get last two days of London minutes sent out.

20030514:  Lisa add double check NDR rules for business document naming as
agenda item for QA of NDR document.
20030514:  Start issue thread on email.  Ann Hendry, is grouping the
comments from the comment review and will send out each one as a separate
issue.
20030514:  UBL chairs will have paper regarding the naming convention to be
used, for naming business documents.

20030514:  LCSC should be responsible for the Abbreviations and Acroynyms
Control List.  Yes, we agree.  Mavis and Lisa will send email of discussions
to the LCSC list.
20030514:  Mavis to go through minutes, look for any decisions made and have
list of rules that need to be reflected in the minutes.
20030514:  Reverse engineering of the schema. The NDR QA team should be
checking to see of the Perl script has any rules in it that are not
documented in the NDR document.  Also check for current NDR rules to make
sure they are reflected in the schema.
200305014:  Lisa will send Code List document to Tony Coates, and they will
continue conversation on code lists.

Lisa Seaburg
AEON Consulting
Website: http://www.aeon-llc.com
Email:  lseaburg@aeon-llc.com
Alternative Email: xcblgeek@yahoo.com
Phone: 662-562-7676
Cellphone: 662-501-7676

"If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun."
                       -Katharine Hepburn
BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Seaburg;Lisa
FN:Lisa Seaburg (E-mail)
ORG:Aeon LLC
TEL;WORK;VOICE:(662) 562-7676
ADR;WORK:;;;Senatobia;MS;38668;USA
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:Senatobia, MS 38668=0D=0AUSA
URL;WORK:http://www.aeon-llc.com
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:lseaburg@aeon-llc.com
REV:20030514T170104Z
END:VCARD