Subject: Re: [ubl-ndrsc] NDR Rule [R5]

i agree with you eduardo, neither the current NDR nor CCTS are actually
precise on this matter.

w.r.t. your comment

> I do think that simply saying that only [a-zA-Z] are allowed would
> not be seen very sympathetically in non English speaking places...

i thought you (correctly ) stated that other languages are not in our
purview.  our UBL Names and Dictionary Entry Names are based on
tripartite components taken from the Oxford English Dictionary.  in
which case excluding foreign character sets from our names would not
affect non English speaking users.  or am i missing something?