Subject: Actual version of the common core component paper

Title: Actual version of the common core component paper

Hello all,

I uploaded the actual version of the common core component paper on our UBL webside. You'll find the paper here: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ubl/ubl-ndrsc/download.php/2316/draft-stuhec-ccc-11.doc

Dear LCSC-colleagues could you review this paper and could you use the common core components for the reusable types, please. If you'll find any mistakes or if you have some further comments, send it to me please.

It is possible to hand in the recommended CCTs RateType and URLType as well as the enhancements of IdentifierType and CodeType to the CC Working Group as a part of the implementation verification process?

Kind regards,

        Gunther