Subject: Re: [ubl-ndrsc] Schema File standard header (disclaimer, distributionrights, etc)

Would it perhaps be appropriate to incorporate OASIS copyright notice
in it? This can be found at OASIS.IPR.4. Notices, item (C)

I think that is what is meant by
"The following copyright notice and disclaimer shall be included in
all OASIS specification-related documentation:"

--
Eduardo Gutentag               |         e-mail: eduardo.gutentag@Sun.COM
Web Technologies and Standards |         Phone:  +1 510 550 4616 x31442