Subject: UBL NDR call on Wednesday

Dear all
just to let you know we will be having an NDR call this Wed as usual.
If you have any agenda items please let me know.

Additionally, if you cannot attend this call can you let me know in advance
(before tomorrow) as it helps enormously with agenda planning.
So far I have received regrets from Mark Crawford and Anne Hendry. Otherwise I
am expecting full attendance.

Best
Mavis