Subject: Working format

During yesterday's NDRSC teleconference call we agreed on a new working
format for getting through the NDR Checklist document.  We need to move
through the list of rules in the checklist faster and in a timely manner.
We had been working through them during the teleconference calls, we have 3
more calls before the Montreal Face to Face, and more than 50 rules to look
at.  So, to expedite things, here is the plan.

I have volunteered to be the point person, and will be sending out emails.
These emails count as a voting mechanism.  Each email will have only one
rule in it, I will try to mark the rules that group with it, or rules that
might duplicate it.  The membership has 5 days to bring forth objection or
discussion, after the 5 days, the rule will be assumed to be "ACCEPTED" and
be given to the LCSC for their implementation.

LCSC has requested from us a stable set of rules that they can use during
their implementation.  The TTSC group is working on two different
implementations of auto generating schema, they need the stability in the
rules to make their job easier.  Only the rules marked "ACCEPTED" will be
implemented, by them.  Any rule that is still in heavy discussion needs to
be looked at and finalized.

LCSC will be requesting answers to rules that heavily affect their
implementation.  I will mark those rules as "Priority".

Your responsibility, as a member of this group, is to read through these
emails and voice your thoughts and opinions on these rules.  In order to
make this successful, we need your participation, I want to know you are all
awake out there.  I really want to hear the objections, though, positive
comments will not count against you.

Lisa

Lisa Seaburg
AEON Consulting
Website: http://www.aeon-llc.com
Email:  lseaburg@aeon-llc.com
Alternative Email: xcblgeek@yahoo.com
Phone: 662-562-7676
Cellphone: 662-501-7676

"If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun."
                       -Katharine Hepburn
BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Seaburg;Lisa
FN:Lisa Seaburg (E-mail)
ORG:Aeon LLC
TEL;WORK;VOICE:(662) 562-7676
ADR;WORK:;;;Senatobia;MS;38668;USA
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:Senatobia, MS 38668=0D=0AUSA
URL;WORK:http://www.aeon-llc.com
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:lseaburg@aeon-llc.com
REV:20030710T132711Z
END:VCARD