Subject: RE: [ubl-ndrsc] Rule: 2 W3C Suite

I think the wording should be "XML schemas".  I just did a Google! Search
for "XML schemata" and Google! Said: "do you mean XML schema?".  The
possibly more linguistically correct "schemata" is not used in the XML
community.  For instance "XML Schema Part 1: Structures"
http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema-1/ refers to "XML schemas".

-----Original Message-----
From: Lisa-Aeon [mailto:lseaburg@aeon-llc.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2003 10:21 AM
To: UBL-NDR
Subject: [ubl-ndrsc] Rule: 2 W3C Suite

Rules for Voting:  Each email will have only one rule in it, I will try to
mark the rules that group with it, or rules that might duplicate it.  The
membership has 5 working days to bring forth objection or discussion, after
the 5 working days, if there are no objections, the rule will be assumed to
be "ACCEPTED" and be given to the LCSC for their implementation.

Please Reply leaving first email in Reply.

Voting period on this rule ends:  July 17, 2003

This is a rule from the beginning of the Checklist document, we suggested a
change and accepted with change.  Any questions?
[R 2]  All UBL schema and messages must be based on the W3C suite of
technical specifications holding recommendation status.

Change wording to schemas not schemata.

This rule is changed from:  All UBL schemata and messages must be based on
the W3C suite of technical specifications holding recommendation status.

---