Subject: RE: [ubl-ndrsc] Rule: 85

True, but at least this is placing the requirement in the right place. I
don't know of anything I can do in the instance to fix a problem caused in
the schema.

Also this is a should be, so I thin that handles the subjectiveness of the
rule.

I could also see deleting it if folks found it really objectionable. I
don't think that it is a bad design principal. It sort of goes along with
the idea of terseness not being a goal in XML - maybe this is just a
friendlier way of saying that.

..dan