Subject: Re: [ubl-ndrsc] Rule: 107 XSD prefix

Just wondering: Why is this rule needed?  Does it matter what prefix is
used, particularly in a generated schema?  We should be careful not to
give the impression that any namespace prefix is "magic".

If the rule is indeed important for some reason, then it could be worded
a little more clearly, something like:

[R 107]  All W3C XML Schema constructs in UBL schema modules must use
the "xsd" namespace prefix, bound to "http://www.w3.org/2001/xmlSchema".

(For each rule, it's useful to ensure that no "passive voice", implicit
or explicit, creeps in -- can the question "Who or what MUST act on this
rule?" be answered in every case?  Is the vanilla UBL vs. customization
distinction made clearly?)

	Eve