Subject: Re: [ubl-ndrsc] Rule: 109 Abstract Complex Types

Abstract is a useful composition tool, do we also want to allow the side
effect of being able to substitute elements defined from same types? The
example is a Address and UKAddress  and USAddress from the Schema Primer. I
can use Address in the definition of an element and it allows all three of
these to be used. Should we say the final derivations should only be
referenced?

..dan