Subject: Re: [ubl-ndrsc] Rule: 114 Notations

At 03:48 PM 7/16/2003 -0400, CRAWFORD, Mark wrote:
>Remember, we already *greed our normative form is XSD, and all of our
>rules would be focused accordingly.

XSD is XML and the XSD folks have even said that the only way to do some
things is to combine an Internal subset/DTD in the schema to define
entities and notations. This is capability and techniques that are
available. The NOTATIONS issue I thought was related to this, I had not
heard there was an incompatiblity in the two areas.

..dan