Subject: Re: [ubl-ndrsc] Rule: 85

>>>[R 85]   Instances conforming to schemas should be readable and
>>>understandable, and should enable reasonably intuitive interactions.

For the original version, I don't understand here;  can
instances conforming to schemas be unreadable and non-understandable,
and could possibly not enable reasonably intuitive interactions?

Whether "readability" and "understandability" refer to machine
or human, the rule (the original rule) doesn't say more than
what is already required (verifiable against a schema).

Suggest removing [R 85].

Best Regards,
Chin Chee-Kai
SoftML